Morning Announcement Tuesday, June 19, 2018
High School Announcements:
Student Council team 2018-2019 is to meet at lunch in the atrium for the first meeting of the year. It is important everyone is there!
- Stage Band is to meet in the front foyer at 8:15 tomorrow morning for the Music for Miracles cheque presentation.
- A reminder for grad band that there is a rehearsal in the music room tonight at 2:30 pm.
Cast and Crew
- Cast and crew of “And Then There Were None” – photos re here. See Mrs. Chmara to pick you your photo and headshot.
- Co-op students are reminded of the Final Co-op in-class session on Wednesday, June 20 Per 3-4 in Room 140. See Mr. Haughian for more info.
- Thank you to everyone who has registered for summer school. Please note, students will only receive their start up information email on Monday, July 2nd and nothing prior to this. The courses run from Tuesday, July 3rd to Friday, July 27th with absolutely no late extensions. Students will not be contacted by their teachers earlier than July 3rd as this is the first day the courses officially begin. Good luck to everyone in July!
Leave a Reply