Morning Announcement Thursday, October 19, 2017
High School Announcements:
- The October chess tournament will be starting next Monday for all members. Anyone interested in participating should sign up this week in room Room 224.
St. Mary’s Haunted House Team
- All students working on the St. Mary’s Haunted House need to meet in room 171 (Art Room) today.
- Student volunteers are needed at this year’s Carleton Place Women’s Fair, taking place at the CP Arena on Saturday, November 4. Help is needed from 7:00-9:30 a.m. to set up for the event as well as from 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. to take down the event. A limited number of volunteers are also needed during the event from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Please come to Student Services to put your name forward at a volunteer for this excellent event. You may volunteer for any or all of the three times. Thank you!
- We are looking for volunteers available on Thurs Oct 19 from 2-5pm. The community gardens next to St. Gregory are looking for 2 or 3 students to help them clean them up. Those interested can get in touch with Joyce Clinton at 613-257-4879.
- Congratulations to all grade 7/8 Cross Country runners who competed in the Lanark Cross Country Championships yesterday. Many of our runners placed well. A big thank you to all High School helpers who attended!
- Gr 7/8 Runners are reminded to meet Mme. Stuyt at the front foyer at 11:45 today.
Leave a Reply